Thursday, October 31, 2013

FIVE Minute Friday: GRACE

Here goes: GRACE Grace is one of my favorite words!!! & this year it was labeled early on to be the theme for my year.... my acyromn for the word: GRACE: God's Redeeming Adoption Comes Everlasting I wish I could say it's been a Grace-filled year... it has as far as the Grace God gives me.... but becoming a Grace giver myself has not come naturally and often is forgotten when things don't go my way.... Often when I hear the word Grace, I first twinge thinking... oh, I should of shown Grace, more grace... okay, I need to work on giving grace... why do I too often forget about Grace... the greatest gift ever given to me.... First when Christ came... He left His Heavenly Throne to come and then He Died on a cross.... sinless.... a painful death for me.... Grace... He sacrificed all for me! Praise God for all He has done for me.... May I learn to lavish in His grace and lavish grace on others! May we as a church become known for the Grace that He first bestowed on us! God is good! He loves us so much and has forgiven us of much and He is soooo compassionate with HIS Grace! Do you know His Grace? Have you forgiven.... have you moved forward in Grace..... Grace is given even when our first thought is to hold on to the NO, they dont deserve it.... Yes, we have to let go... not hold on... b/c we too do not deserve the GRACE He freely gives! 5 Minutes is UP!!! Five Minute Friday">

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from "Five Minute Friday" Yes! I agree we as the church should lavish as much grace that has been shown to us. :) I must admit I am a work in progress! Blessings to you!
    Cindy @ smalltowngirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were on the same path a bit today, weren't we? thanks for the visit and for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cannot comprehend God's grace . . . and yet we expect it so often from others - and so need to give it, as He has given it to us! Good reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more we receive it from Him, the more we give it away. I know how defeating the ungracious days can feel. And, there is grace for those too! It is just too good how He loves us! Thanks for your open sharing and your worship of Him in the process.

    ReplyDelete