Friday, October 4, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Write

So, trying out another 5 minute friday before i head in to work. this week's is about "WRITE".... you should check it out & consider joining in! :) WRITE: I can remember as a young child having an imagination of stories that eventually I began to write on paper. I can remember elementary school papers and a beginning to love writing. My favorite paper in grade school was our English writing paper we had to write during a timed period for the state, I wrote mine on Ruth and her loyalty to Esther & how she came to know God. Then college came & my love for writing had well faded into English papers, research papers, and the all consuming Senior year of nursing with research, etc. Following college, i went straight to seminary where writing changed yet again to a new format, the Turbain (very loved system....) and spent six years writing school papers & reading lots & lots! Finished my 6th year in seminary taking 1/2 of my degree requirements in that year.... needless to say i was ready for a break from reading & writing..... but it wasnt until recently that I fell in love with reading &writing again! And since my imagination has picked up.... who knows maybe one day I'll write that novel or 2 or more from my imagination & it may go somewhere or not... but I hope as I learn to write I can write to the GLORY of God with hopes to direct others to God & to His Word! So thankful for the power in the written WORD, for the strength we alone receive from God's Word! :) Five Minute Friday

3 comments:

  1. Your story sounds interesting. I'm a nurse too. Hopped over from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved writing as a young girl too...and remembering why these days! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're coming alive again, after the burn out of writing for professors... how fun to feel the novels inside, ready to burst out, in due time... thanks for sharing your dreams!

    ReplyDelete