Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GRACE: God's Redeeming Adoption Comes Everlasting (part 1)

Why this title? This I decided on early in the year to make as my theme for 2013, GRACE! & then the acroymn followed. I've leared a lot over the last year about God's Grace! He has been working on me for a long time to understand Grace! But the last year, He has really opened my eyes! Wish I could say I'm oh soooo full of grace, but often I am not & He has shown me that my need for His grace is soooo great! Also, even though I fail time & time again, that He has a desire to for me not only to accept & receive His grace but to also, BE GRACE, be a grace giver...... I've learned just when I think someone doesn't deserve it, that is exactly another reason why GRACE is needed! Oh, how i do not deserve His grace, but He has lavished it on me in abundance! Wouldn't life be so much different if we too, were more like Christ & lavished grace on others!
WHY? for one because we have been REDEEMED! have you ever really thought about that word & what it means & what it means for each of us who have Christ! We have been rescued, reconciled, restored! Our sins, our very life has been atoned for by the blood of Christ! We have been saved by His grace alone! We have been given life--eternal life! The hope & assurance of Heaven! Colossians 1:13-14 "For He has rescued us from teh dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdomof the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgivness of sins." The debt of our sins has been paid.... we deserved His wrath, condemnation, hell (eternal seperation)....  but instead we have received His redemption... our sin payment has been received in full.... we are forgiven! We were once slaves to sin but now we are free in Christ! We have been promised Life because we are redeemed! PRAISE GOD! There is only one redeemer, His Son, Jesus Christ!
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment